So, we’re getting a little closer to our baby’s arrival. The girls love to inform me how huge my tummy is (which is true). This has definitely been my most uncomfortable pregnancy, but maybe that has something to do with an active two-year-old always elbowing me in the gut…
Instead of thinking about baby names (which I really should do), I’ve been thinking about baby toys (rattles, teethers, etc.). I really like all the handmade wooden and knit toys out there (on Etsy and elsewhere). These are a few of my favorites after a little searching.
- Wooden Teething and Rattle Toy from Etsy, $17
- Wooden Teething Ring from Etsy, $17
- Sophie the Giraffe Baby Teether from The Land of Nod (and elsewhere), $24.95
- Knitted Waldorf Mommy & Baby Dolls from Etsy, $42 (Ellie would love me forever if I got this for her!)
- Knitted Animal Rattles from The Land of Nod, $12.95 each
- Knitted Bear Rattles from BlaBla Kids, $20 each